Sunday, October 10, 2010

return

The Holy Spirit is moving in me. God is gutting me from the inside out. He is consecrating me and saturating me with His holiness and His awesomeness( I don't mean that in the way the world uses the word)

here is something spoken to me tonight written from the Lord.


"You are much too easily satisfied
you gorge yourself in death, but cry out for life..
like a bird, you see a shiny object hoping to gather it for yourself to make your nest more
comfortable.
you are easily distracted
and deterred
you give your heart to anyone and everything that asks
feasting your eyes upon things that will never last
you settle for
the ordinary
when you have been offered
the extraordinary
you have lost your minds
to this world
you have lost your hearts
to this culture
you have lost your hunger
for My Taste
you have lost your sight
of My Face
going from extravagance
riches and glory
to selfishness poverty and mediocrity
you mistake truth for lies
you accept death, rejecting my sacrifice
you have become an unfaithful Bride
drawing near with your lips,
drawing near in the night
but when the morning comes
and with it, daylight
you run and hide
cause you're ashamed of their eyes
you don't want them to see who you love
because you're ashamed of Me...
why?
I've given you all of me
My Son, the spotless One...
do you remember what He gave for you to be free?
Oh my love! why have you forsaken Me?
as your Lover I care for you
I watch you, I provide
why do you forsake Me night after night?
I've promised you goodness, yet you settle for less
What I have for you is Heavenly; it
comes from above! Don't you see?
YOU BELONG TO ME!
I am jealous for My Beloved
I long to love you, to hold you.
I long to comfort and console you.
I long to provide shelter and refuge
but all you do is refuse!
come back to Me...
I will not forsake you
return to Me...
cause I have never left you
I desire for you to be Mine
Im ever jealous for you
come to Me..
My arms are ever Open..."




the world begs you for your heart. the enemy is the ruler of the kingdom of darkness of this world, and He perverts every good thing. Don't buy into it. Stop filling yourselves in pleasure. Stop gorging yourselves with worldly desires. Stop feasting your eyes upon the things from this world... look UP! stop acting Like the world and call yourselves Christian! How can we be a light if we ourselves are in darkness?


the Lord gave me a picture of a cleaning supply closet
in it there were bottles of cleaning solutions, all correctly labeled but there was one that looked different. It had a nice looking bottle but when you opened up and looked inside, you could smell that it was toxic poison. just like the cautions and warnings on cleaning supplies, we must heed the warnings of our God. there are things in this world disguised as beautiful, but will rot and tear us up from the inside out.

the world is begging us for time.. our heart... our life.. our love, affection.. our devotion... our allegiance.
Those who call yourselves Christians....lets give all those things to the One who deserves it. Let's give HONOR AND GLORY to our king, our Father, our awesome God! let's return to our first love... He desires us...


/// Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment